Herbert, Annie and Hailey

Herbert, Annie and Hailey
Our Family Sept 2012

Friday, March 26, 2010

LESS THAN 30 DAYS!!!!

So we hit the 30 day mark and past it! I'm so excited to be married to my best friend for time and all eternity and can't wait for it to start!

So I had the best bridal shower every! So many people that I love came and Ashley was the best host! Man she wouldn't let me help at all!! She made an amazing Cake and we played fun games and it was just a blast! It is really exciting to be getting married I hope the excitement lasts a long time. For all of you who read these posts what advice would you give to keep everything exciting, new or peaceful?? =) I'm curious about advice though the ages of marriage.

Update on life:
Wedding plans are going well, working at Valdez City Pool is going well, and babysitting the Peterson kids is sooooo much fun!!! It's like my favorite thing to do ever! I love that one of the boys says quee instead of Tree, it is sooo cute!!!

Story time:
I love working with youth, they are so fun and energetic and excited, sound familiar? Anyway, the other day at the pool a little boy was sitting on the side crying, and it seemed like a real fake cry, so I told him, "You have 2 choices, you can either go sit on the bench and freeze and stop crying, or you can stop crying and go have fun." He said "OK I will stop crying" and immediately stopped. It's amazing what the body can do once the mind is made up.

So I was at a friends house and her 3 year old sister and I were looking at wedding magazines and she kept pointing out the most expensive elaborate diamonds, dresses, cakes and jewelry and I thought it was so funny, what a pretty princess, the poor guy whom she will marry....Well I went home and told my parents how funny and cute it was and my mom said "You know who else use to point at the most expensive elaborate things like that?" my response was a gasp and a "Nooooo! ME???" "Yes you", she said. So for that little princess and way future prince....there is hope.

1 comment: