Herbert, Annie and Hailey

Herbert, Annie and Hailey
Our Family Sept 2012

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Planning

Well the wedding plans are going well. I thought we were ahead for a bit but now we are a little behind. It always seems like there is something else to do but day by day as it gets closer I think "YIKES better get going!" and do a bunch at once then do other things and the cycle continues. Its been really fun though I never thought I would say that.

I thought planning a wedding had to be stressful and horrible but its not that bad and I'm actually enjoying picking out what I like or what we like =).... It was not so fun at first because I saw everything that had to be done and thought it had to be done RIGHT NOW. But thankfully that is not true at all. It's fun to set out a list of little things to do each day and then it all comes together. Love it.

It's also amazing to me how many people are willing to help and come out of the wood work with amazing talents. For instance one of my mom's friends LOVES to cook, who knew! and she is helping us with cooking all the food! Thank You Laurie!! Same with Flowers, cakes, heming dresses, incredible the talents people have! If you need to know how to camp, lead a group of youngsers into the wilderness, teach swim lessons, work with a troubled teen, run a game or activity or rapel off of something high you can call me. The other stuff I will leave to the people who know what they are doing and like it when it comes to weddings.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment