Herbert, Annie and Hailey

Herbert, Annie and Hailey
Our Family Sept 2012

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rexburg Update

So its Almost Christmas time and things have been super busy. Life I guess is always busy so here is an update. Herbert and I are living in Rexburg Idaho while Herbert goes to BYU-Idaho and I am working at Madison School District as a Youth Coordinator. We LOVE being married, I just wish we had more time together. We treasure our time together so much, its like there is nothing else that matters but spending every free second we are not at work or school together. We had Thanksgiving with my family in Driggs, Idaho, that was an adventure. We always have tons of fun. I will post some pictures when I get them off of Herbert's computer. My favorite family memory from this Thanksgiving was at dinner we were laughing about something that had to do with the anatomy or the body which is what we commonly talk about because my sister is taking anatomy and my brother is almost a nurse...Then the conversation turns to cooking and my brother mentions he really likes fennel seed and he has been putting it in everything as he is cooking. Well I mention that I thought that was what black licorices taste was from and my dad says no I thought that was anus. We all look around awkwardly then my mom says you mean Anise (stress the second syllable like An-ise). We all bust up laughing. Good one Dad! I know not the most appropriate but it was HILARIOUS!

I can't believe my brother and sister are graduating in May and April. When did they get past 16???? My brother is going to be a nurse and I have been watching Grey's Anatomy when Herbert is doing homework or at school and well, they have a lot of responsibility. I can't think of anyone better than my brother (well maybe my sister) that would be an incredible nurse and save people's lives and make people feel good in bad situations and help people in a way that not many others can. I am very proud of him.

My sister is incredible as well, she has changed her major a few times but everytime she figures out a new way to help people from studying and researching microbiology stuff about the human body and learning new things to move science forward and make new discoveries that doctors and others can put into practice. To becoming someone who practices medicine herself to someone who helps young teenage moms who feel like they have no options left. I am so proud of her, she really understands there is a way to help others have hope when they have none. She will make a great social worker and mom one day.

I think I am going to start selling the crocheted hats I am making so if anyone is interested my specialty is letting yo pick colors and patterns and I will make you a hat. Let me know if you want one! They will be cheap at first =) I need feedback on them so that can be part of the trade. You tell me what you like/dislike/can see improve and I will sell you a hat for ridiculously cheap. Thats all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Annie! I shared this story with my little brother and Mom. I couldn't stop laughing about your Thanksgiving story! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well. Isn't marriage the best?!? Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete