Herbert, Annie and Hailey

Herbert, Annie and Hailey
Our Family Sept 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life Changes

Life...Well one of life's certainties is change right? We have had quite a bit of it lately.
The preschool I was working at closed so I have been trying to figure out what to do about a job. I already make phone calls for State Farm but that's only 5 hours a week. So with a friends help I decided to become a Paparazzi Consultant, if you don't know what this is its $5 Accessories. The accessories are actually very beautiful and sell themselves so I am really excited as I am not the best sales person but I can sell something that is amazing for $5! It is a relatively new company (2 years old) but has expanded from two families in Salt Lake City, Utah to all over the country and world. This is just one exciting change! http://www.paparazziaccessories.com

Another big change is I am moving to Denver at the end of March instead of the end of April, I will come back for Herbert's graduation (another change) on April 6th. Then when he leaves to go on his 2 week tour with the BYU-Idaho Jazz band Sound Alliance to the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, I will head back to Denver to continue working until we have our baby in July. Herbert will come back from his trip and pack up a moving truck and drive to Denver at the end of April then start his Full time job at Sansio! We are really excited!!!

The changes keep coming though! We find out this week if we are having a boy or a girl. Any guesses? I am sooo excited to find out! You know when you go shopping and find a great sale on baby clothes but they are all blue or pink!? That doesn't work if you don't know what you are having! We will be so excited either way, we have not had any strong feeling one way or the other so it is going to be a complete surprise. I will post it on here when we find out!

Arn't we going to be good parents?! haha, we wanted to make my sister Sarah laugh when she came to visit us so Herbert dressed up for bed time. Isn't he cute!?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you're coming back this month! We have to get together. Jack would love to see you. :) I'm sorry about your job; I haven't been able to get one yet around here, but maybe that's not the right choice for me right now. I already posted my guess on fb, but I think you're having a boy. So excited to find out and to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete