Herbert, Annie and Hailey

Herbert, Annie and Hailey
Our Family Sept 2012

Monday, May 14, 2012

7 and 1/2 Months Pregnant

Life is good, we are loving Colorado, we have met some great friends, had family come and visit and bought a new CAR! We bought an orange Pontiac Vibe! It is a goooooooood car! We love it! Especially me! I get to drive it to work every day! That is something we are loving, our jobs! I am kind of glad I am only working 8 more weeks or so though, I get tired after being in the water for 4 hours! I work at a recreation center teaching swim lessons and doing office work and new lifeguard training. I am enjoying it a lot right now but I will be glad to be done soon. Here are a few pictures of our latest adventures.
We explored a lake near our house and saw these awesome Canada Geese but Herbert got hungry!!! You can see my 7 month pregnant belly! I will put some pictures of our new car on here soon. I had a great birthday on May 12th, I was so excited my birthday was on a Saturday this year! I taught swim lessons in the morning and told all my kidos it was my birthday and that they should be nice to me! They all are anyway =) Then Herbert and I made lunch and Herbert made me a apple pie! It was the best! We were going to play volleyball with some friends but it was so cold out we cancelled. We instead went shopping and got a pack and play almost new from a cute barely used baby and kids shop. It is so cute with Winnie the Pooh on it. We shopped some more and went home and made pizza then watched my favorite movies! The Pink Panther and Stardust. I have a hard time sitting for a long period of time though so I was cleaning up the babys room and putting things away, putting up pictures and just trying to make our place look nice. It finally feels like a home. We just need a bookcase in the living room to put all the boxes of books into. Mothers Day was great! Herbert got me chocolates which are/were sooooooooo good! Sees candy even! We went to church and they always do something fun for the mothers and this year they gave all of the mothers/sisters real flowers that you can go home and plant! That was so nice! We also were asked to speak in Sacrament in 2 weeks! Yikes! It should be fun though. Herbert has been the best husband ever! I get home really late from work sometimes after 8 and he has been making dinner every night for us. He has been so thoughtful in his preparations and really getting good at thinking ahead to plan what we are going to have! It has been so nice! I will savor the luxury and the yummy food he prepares!

No comments:

Post a Comment