Herbert, Annie and Hailey

Herbert, Annie and Hailey
Our Family Sept 2012

Monday, May 28, 2012

Herberts Graduation

I am not sure I ever wrote about Herberts graduation which was amazing and to awesome to leave out! We had a big party, Herberts parents and my parents and my sister Sarah came to visit us, we decorated our apartment!!
went to the Teton Dam Flood museum, the Legacy Flight Museum, (we like museums) and we also went to the site of the Teton Dam flood. Herberts graduation was amazing though. We had really good seats, the speakers were amazing (Elder Ballard!) and it was just fun being able to be with family. My sister Sarah felt the baby move during graduation, which was pretty cool and we got to talk about baby names we liked before it started because we were there so early.
Herbert in front of his Senior Project
Herbert and his proud parents!
Herbert and his proud wife!
Sarah and I, she is pointing to our baby girl!
The Whole Gang!
HE DID IT!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time! Annie and I look like we are getting robbed!

    Congrats Herbert!

    ReplyDelete